Simply Sly`s Bighead
Southwest Website Templates

Monday, February 11, 2013

Your Daily digest for The Latest Greatest Top 10 iTunes + Youtbued Music Video Mashup!

The Latest Greatest Top 10 iTunes + Youtbued Music Video Mashup!
Get your jams on here with Al Burque Shakin` what His Momma gave him in the Duke City!
thumbnail Alicia Keys and Maroon 5 - Girl On Fire @ 第55屆葛萊美頒獎典禮GRAMMY Awards 2013 Live HD
Feb 11th 2013, 11:10

Alicia Keys and Maroon 5 - Girl On Fire @ 55th GRAMMY Awards 2013 Taylor Swift - We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together Live @ 55th GRAMMY Awards 2013 Carly Rae Jepsen - Call Me Maybe @ The 55th Annual GRAMMY Awards Red Carpet Travis Barker, Chuck D, LL Cool J, Tom Morello, and DJ Z-Trip Dierks Bentley and Miranda Lambert The Black Keys Zac Brown, T Bone Burnett (as musical director), Alabama Shakes' Brittany Howard, Elton John, Mumford & Sons, and Mavis Staples, who will pay tribute to the late Levon Helm of the Band Stanley Clarke, Chick Corea and Kenny Garrett in tribute to Dave Brubeck Kelly Clarkson Dr. John and the Preservation Hall Jazz Band with the Black Keys Fun. Elton John with Ed Sheeran, performing together live for the first time Juanes Alicia Keys and Maroon 5 The Lumineers Bruno Mars, Rihanna, and Sting Miguel and Wiz Khalifa Mumford & Sons Frank Ocean Rihanna Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake Carrie Underwood Jack White Girls' Generation少女時代(소녀시대)_I GOT A BOY_Cover Dance Girls' Generation少女時代(소녀시대)_Dancing Queen_MV Girls' Generation少女時代(소녀시대)_I GOT A BOY_MV The 55th Grammy Awards 第55屆葛萊美頒獎典禮 ♬ Girls' Generation 소녀시대_I GOT A BOY_MV ♬ Download on iTunes "I GOT A BOY" : Coming Soon ♬ Download on iTunes "Dancing Queen" PSY - GANGNAM STYLE @ MAMA 2012 Mnet Asian Music Awards in Hong Kong Asia No.1 Music Awards, MAMA is Coming!!! 2012 Mnet Asian Music Awards Line up : PSY, Super Junior, BigBang, SISTAR, BOB, Adam Lambert ...

thumbnail Justin Timberlake - Mirrors (The 20/20 Experience)
Feb 11th 2013, 04:19

Pre-order His album now! Support JT goo.gl Justin Timberlake - Mirrors (20/20 Experience) Justin Timberlake - Mirrors (20/20 Experience) Justin Timberlake - Mirrors (20/20 Experience) Justin Timberlake - Mirrors (20/20 Experience)

thumbnail Rihanna - Stay lyrics video
Dec 12th 2012, 18:35

Media files:
Rihanna - Stay lyrics video (application/x-shockwave-flash)
Rihanna - Stay lyrics video (video/3gpp)
Rihanna - Stay lyrics video (video/3gpp)
thumbnail MACKLEMORE & RYAN LEWIS - THRIFT SHOP FEAT. WANZ (OFFICIAL VIDEO)
Nov 4th 2012, 22:03

MACKLEMORE & RYAN LEWIS - THRIFT SHOP FEAT. WANZ (OFFICIAL VIDEO)

thumbnail Mumford & Sons perform "I Will Wait" in Studio Q
Sep 20th 2012, 16:02

www.cbc.ca British folk rockers, Mumford & Sons, are following up their platinum-selling debut record, "Sigh No More" with "Babel", taking things up a notch in the rock department. They joined Jian in Studio Q to perform the first single from the new record, "I Will Wait".

thumbnail We Are Young - Fun. ft. Janelle Monae (LYRICS)
Jun 6th 2012, 15:23

VISIT OUR WEBSITE: ruislip2.wix.com This song it fast becoming an extremely popular song and has over 60 million views. Its also a fantastic song. Thats why I thought I should do a Lyric Video for it :-) Always open to recommendations and requests ;-) Please like and subscribe Give me a second I, I need to get my story straight My friends are in the bathroom getting higher than the Empire State My lover she's waiting for me just across the bar My seat's been taken by some sunglasses asking 'bout a scar, and I know I gave it to you months ago I know you're trying to forget But between the drinks and subtle things The holes in my apologies, you know I'm trying hard to take it back So if by the time the bar closes And you feel like falling down I'll carry you home Tonight We are young So let's set the world on fire We can burn brighter than the sun Tonight We are young So let's set the world on fire We can burn brighter than the sun Now I know that I'm not All that you got I guess that I, I just thought Maybe we could find new ways to fall apart But our friends are back So let's raise a cup 'Cause I found someone to carry me home Tonight We are young So let's set the world on fire We can burn brighter than the sun Tonight We are young So let's set the world on fire We can burn brighter than the sun Carry me home tonight (Nananananana) Just carry me home tonight (Nananananana) Carry me home tonight (Nananananana) Just carry me home tonight (Nananananana) The moon is on my ...

Media files:
We Are Young - Fun. ft. Janelle Monae (LYRICS) (application/x-shockwave-flash)
thumbnail Fun. - Carry On Live (iHeartRadio Live Series)
Feb 14th 2012, 22:28

Indie-pop band perform a new song of their album Some Nights, "Carry On" as part of the iHeartRadio Live Series

thumbnail Ed Sheeran - The A Team Lyrics (On Screen)
Mar 9th 2011, 19:02

On screen lyrics to the amazing song 'The A Team' by Ed Sheeran Please note I do not own any copyrights to this song. I've only really just discovered his music and can't stop listening to it! Please help support him because his music is so much better than some of the things we have in our charts nowadays! Please Comment, Rate, Subscribe :) Cheers! Check out - www.s2as.com www.willbaileykitesurfing.com

Media files:
Ed Sheeran - The A Team Lyrics (On Screen) (application/x-shockwave-flash)
You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions