Simply Sly`s Bighead
Southwest Website Templates

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Your Daily digest for The Latest Greatest Top 10 iTunes + Youtbued Music Video Mashup!

The Latest Greatest Top 10 iTunes + Youtbued Music Video Mashup!
Get your jams on here with Al Burque Shakin` what His Momma gave him in the Duke City!
thumbnail Melanie Martinez: "Too Close" - The Voice
Nov 27th 2012, 04:13

Melanie puts her own twist on Alex Clare's "Too Close." Download This Song: www.nbc.com Subscribe to The Voice: full.sc Mondays and Tuesdays 8/7c on NBC Get more of The Voice The Voice: NBC.com Full Episode: www.nbc.com Like The Voice: Facebook.com Follow The Voice: Twitter.com The Voice Tumblr: nbcTheVoice.Tumblr.com The Voice Pinterest: Pinterest.com Get more NBC: NBC YouTube: full.sc Like NBC: Facebook.com Follow NBC: Twitter.com NBC Google+: plus.google.com NBC Pinterest: Pinterest.com NBC Tumblr: NBCtv.tumblr.com Melanie Martinez: "Too Close" - The Voice www.youtube.com

thumbnail Cassadee Pope: "Are You Happy Now?" - The Voice
Nov 27th 2012, 03:37

Cassadee puts her heart and soul into Michelle Branch's "Are You Happy Now?" Download This Song: www.nbc.com Subscribe to The Voice: full.sc Mondays and Tuesdays 8/7c on NBC Get more of The Voice The Voice: NBC.com Full Episode: www.nbc.com Like The Voice: Facebook.com Follow The Voice: Twitter.com The Voice Tumblr: nbcTheVoice.Tumblr.com The Voice Pinterest: Pinterest.com Get more NBC: NBC YouTube: full.sc Like NBC: Facebook.com Follow NBC: Twitter.com NBC Google+: plus.google.com NBC Pinterest: Pinterest.com NBC Tumblr: NBCtv.tumblr.com Cassadee Pope: "Are You Happy Now?" - The Voice www.youtube.com

thumbnail Nicholas David: "Lean on Me" - The Voice
Nov 20th 2012, 03:15

The unconventional Twin Cities singer offers his take on Bill Withers' "Lean on Me." Download This Song: www.nbc.com Subscribe to The Voice: full.sc Mondays and Tuesdays 8/7c on NBC Get more of The Voice The Voice: NBC.com Full Episode: www.nbc.com Like The Voice: Facebook.com Follow The Voice: Twitter.com The Voice Tumblr: nbcTheVoice.Tumblr.com The Voice Pinterest: Pinterest.com Get more NBC: NBC YouTube: full.sc Like NBC: Facebook.com Follow NBC: Twitter.com NBC Google+: plus.google.com NBC Pinterest: Pinterest.com NBC Tumblr: NBCtv.tumblr.com Nicholas David: "Lean on Me" - The Voice www.youtube.com

thumbnail 50 Cent ft. Eminem & Adam Levine - My Life
Nov 17th 2012, 05:30

New Single for 50 Cent

thumbnail Britney Spears feat. Will.I.Am - Scream And Shout
Nov 6th 2012, 21:28

(C) 2012 RCA Records, a division of Sony Music Entertainment Lyrics: Feel so free ain't got nothing to prove Notice me, what are you gonna do? (Bridge) I wanna go out in the crowd I feel like they're wathching us now I know that you're lovin' this sound I feel like you're spinning me round I'm lovin' the music Make me wanna lose it Show me how you do it Cause I wanna move it (Verse x2) Take me out, I wanna Scream and shout, I'm gonna Take my hand and baby give me more Take me down and get me on the floor (Bridge) I wanna go out in the crowd I feel like they're watching us now I know that you're lovin' this sound I feel like you're spinning me round I'm lovin' the music Make me wanna lose it Show me how you do it Cause I wanna move it (Verse x2) Take me out, I wanna Scream and shout, I'm gonna I'm lovin' the music Make me wanna lose it Show me how you do it Cause I wanna move it (Verse x2) Take me out, I wanna Scream and shout, I'm gonna I'm lovin' the music Make me wanna lose it Show me how you do it Cause I wanna move it (Verse x2) Take me out, I wanna Scream and shout, I'm gonna

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions