Simply Sly`s Bighead
Southwest Website Templates

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Your Daily digest for The Latest Greatest Top 10 iTunes + Youtbued Music Video Mashup!

The Latest Greatest Top 10 iTunes + Youtbued Music Video Mashup!
Get your jams on here with Al Burque Shakin` what His Momma gave him in the Duke City!
thumbnail Bruno Mars: "When I Was Your Man" - The Voice
Dec 19th 2012, 04:23

Bruno Mars steps to The Voice stage to sing his latest hit, "When I Was Your Man." Download music from The Voice: origin-www.nbc.com Subscribe to The Voice: full.sc Mondays and Tuesdays 8/7c on NBC Get more of The Voice The Voice: NBC.com Full Episode: www.nbc.com Like The Voice: Facebook.com Follow The Voice: Twitter.com The Voice Tumblr: nbcTheVoice.Tumblr.com The Voice Pinterest: Pinterest.com Get more NBC: NBC YouTube: full.sc Like NBC: Facebook.com Follow NBC: Twitter.com NBC Google+: plus.google.com NBC Pinterest: Pinterest.com NBC Tumblr: NBCtv.tumblr.com www.youtube.com

thumbnail Bruno Mars' "Locked Out of Heaven" - THE X FACTOR USA 2012
Dec 14th 2012, 05:00

Bruno Mars performs his new hit song, "Locked Out of Heaven," from his sophomore album, Unorthodox Jukebox, on the Semi-Finals results show. "Locked Out of Heavan" performed by "Bruno Mars" on THE X FACTOR USA Subscribe now for more THE X FACTOR USA clips: bit.ly Tune in to THE X FACTOR USA Wednesday & Thursday 8/7c on Fox! Like THE X FACTOR on Facebook: bit.ly Follow THE X FACTOR on Twitter: bit.ly Add THE X FACTOR on Pinterest: bitly.com Add THE X FACTOR on Google+: bit.ly See more of THE X FACTOR on our official site: bit.ly Like FOX on Facebook: fox.tv Follow FOX on Twitter: fox.tv Add FOX on Google+: fox.tv Expect the unexpected when the world's only $5 million audition returns with two new superstar judges and more surprises and twists. Season 2 of THE X FACTOR features global pop icon Britney Spears and multi-talented artist Demi Lovato on the judging panel, alongside returning judges Simon Cowell and LA Reid. Bruno Mars' "Locked Out of Heaven" - THE X FACTOR USA 2012 www.youtube.com

thumbnail Kelly Clarkson - Catch My Breath (LYRIC) (New Song 2012)
Oct 11th 2012, 17:41

Kelly Clarkson - Catch My Breath (LYRIC) (New Song 2012) HD HD HD Kelly Clarkson - Catch My Breath (LYRIC) (New Song 2012) HD HD HD LIRYCS: I don't wanna be left behind Distance was a friend of mine Catching breath in a web of lies I've spent most of my life Riding waves, playing acrobat Shadowboxing the other half Learning how to react I've spent most of my time Catching my breath, letting it go, turning my cheek for the sake of this show Now that you know, this is my life, I won't be told what's supposed to be right Catch my breath, no one can hold me back, I ain't got time for that Catch my breath, won't let them get me down, it's all so simple now Addicted to the love I found Heavy heart, now a weightless cloud Making time for the ones that count I'll spend the rest of my time Laughing hard with the windows down Leaving footprints all over town Keeping faith kinda comes around I will spent the rest of my life Catching my breath, letting it go, turning my cheek for the sake of this show Now that you know, this is my life, I won't be told what's supposed to be right Catch my breath, no one can hold me back, I ain't got time for that Catch my breath, won't let them get me down, it's all so simple now You helped me see The beauty in everything Catching my breath, letting it go, turning my cheek for the sake of this show Now that you know, this is my life, I won't be told what's supposed to be right Catching my breath, letting it go, turning my cheek for the sake of this ...

thumbnail Imagine Dragons - "It's Time": SXSW 2012 Showcasing Artist
Jan 16th 2012, 23:07

The mesmerizing sounds of Imagine Dragons are a new wave beacon to indie/pop rockers across the globe. Anthemic and quirky, they fuse edgy synth-laden MGMT-style rock with the sensitive hip hop grind of Beck into something strangely dissimilar to any of their diverse influences. Contradictory? Perhaps. Awesome? Definitely. Hailing from Las Vegas, Imagine Dragons seems destined to be the next big thing to explode from the seedy underbelly of the hottest city in the West. Lead singer Dan Reynolds is over-the-top, typical of a 3rd generation Las Vegan. The rest of the band are insanely talented and include Wayne Sermon on guitar, Ben McKee on bass, Andrew Tolman on drums, and Brittany Tolman on Keys. With devoted fans, Imagine Dragons is quickly gaining the trust of the people and the attention of the industry. Look forward to only the best as they continue to churn out songs for the ages.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions