Simply Sly`s Bighead
Southwest Website Templates

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Your Daily digest for The Latest Greatest Top 10 iTunes + Youtbued Music Video Mashup!

The Latest Greatest Top 10 iTunes + Youtbued Music Video Mashup!
Get your jams on here with Al Burque Shakin` what His Momma gave him in the Duke City!
thumbnail Macklemore X Ryan Lewis - Thrift Shop Feat. Wanz With Lyrics
Oct 13th 2012, 21:32

Lyrics: May be a little invalid, did them by ear because no one has them yet. Lyrics: What, what, what, what... I'm gonna pop some tags Only got 20 dollars in my pocket I, I, I'm hunting, lookin' for a come-up This is fucking awesome. Walk into the club like what up, I got a big cock I'm so pumped, I bought some shit from a thrift shop Ice in the fridge is so damn frosty, The people like "damn, that's a cold ass honkey" Rollin' in hella deep, headed to the mezzanine Dressed in all pink, except my gator shoes, those are green. Draped in a leopard mink girls standin' next to me Probably should have washed this, it smells like R. Kelly's sheets Pissssssssssssss. But shit, it was 99 cents. If I get caught in it, washin' it, 'Bout to go and get some compliments passin' off in those moccasins Someone else has been walkin' 'em, but me and grungie fuckin' 'em I am stuck in a closet and savin' my money And I'm hella happy, that's a bargain, bitch. Imma take it grandpa style, imma take it grandpa style, No, for real I asked your grandpa, can I have his hand-me-downs? The lord's jump suit and some house slippers, Doukie brown leather jacket that I found diggin'. They had a broken keyboard, I bought a broken keyboard I bought a ski blanket, then I bought a knee board Hello, hello, my ace man, my mello John Wayne ain't got nothing on my friends game, Hello! I can take some pro wings make 'em cool, sell those The sneaker heads will be like "Ah, he got the Velcro" I'm gonna pop some ...

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions