Simply Sly`s Bighead
Southwest Website Templates

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Your Daily digest for The Latest Greatest Top 10 iTunes + Youtbued Music Video Mashup!

The Latest Greatest Top 10 iTunes + Youtbued Music Video Mashup!
Get your jams on here with Al Burque Shakin` what His Momma gave him in the Duke City!
thumbnail will.i.am - Scream & Shout ft. Britney Spears
Jan 1st 2013, 19:06

Download this song free here: filesmy.com Like/Share with friends please :D, Click Here To Laugh! www.youtube.com *ANY COPYRIGHT ISSUE PLEASE MESSAGE ME* -- will.i.am - Scream & Shout ft. Britney Spears will.i.am - Scream & Shout ft. Britney Spears will.i.am - Scream & Shout ft. Britney...

thumbnail Bruno Mars - Locked Out of Heaven (lyrics)
Nov 21st 2012, 14:39

Song title:Locked out of heaven Song by: Bruno Mars lyric video made by: @melo_keroppi Hope you guys enjoy and God bless!

thumbnail Taylor Swift- I Knew You Were Trouble
Oct 9th 2012, 07:39

This song belongs to Taylor Swift it is not mine. It is from Taylor Swifts upcoming new Red album out October 22, 2012 DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN THIS SONG. THIS SONG IS OWNED BY © Taylor Swift, © BIG MACHINE RECORDS, © UMG. NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT. NO COPYRIGHT INTENDED. You can purchase this song on iTunes Lyrics: I Knew You Were Trouble Written by Taylor Swift, Max Martin, Shellback Once upon a time, a few mistakes ago I was in your sights, you got me alone You found me, you found me You found me-eee I guess you didn't care And I guess I like that And when I fell hard You took a step back Without me, without me Without me-eeeee... And he's long gone, when he's next to me And I realize, the blame is on me Cause I knew you were trouble when you walked in So shame on me now Flew me to places I'd never been Til you put me down Oh I knew you were trouble when you walked in So shame on me now Flew me to places I'd never been Now I'm lying on the cold hard ground Oh, oh Trouble, trouble, trouble Oh, oh Trouble, trouble, trouble No apologizes, he'll never see you cry Pretend he doesn't know, that he's the reason why You're drowning, you're drowning You're drowni-iii-ng And I heard you moved on, from whispers on the street A new notch in your belt is all I'll ever be And now I see, now I see Now I see-eeee He was long gone, when he met me And I realize the joke is on me I knew you were trouble when you walked in So shame on me now Flew me to places I'd never been Til you put me ...

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions