Simply Sly`s Bighead
Southwest Website Templates

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Your Daily digest for The Latest Greatest Top 10 iTunes + Youtbued Music Video Mashup!

The Latest Greatest Top 10 iTunes + Youtbued Music Video Mashup!
Get your jams on here with Al Burque Shakin` what His Momma gave him in the Duke City!
thumbnail It'd Sure Be Cool If You Did Lyrics - Blake Shelton [Blake Shelton New 2013 Single]
Jan 5th 2013, 22:58

Sure Be Cool If You Did Blake Shelton Lyrics Lyrics Lyrics Ringtone: ►ringtonehaven.com **LYRICS** It'd Sure Be Cool If You Did Lyrics I was gonna keep it real like chill like only have a drink or two But it turned into a party when I started talking to you Now your standin' in the neon, Lookin' like a high I wanna be on Baby it's your call, No pressure at all... You don't have to throw back your pretty pink lemonade shooter, And lean a little closer You don't have to keep on smilin' that smile that's drivin' me wild, And when the night is almost over Meet me in the middle of a moonlit Chevy bench seat And do a little bit of country song, Hanging on... You don't have to keep me fallin'like this But it'd sure be cool if you did. You can't shoot me down cause you already knocked me dead Got me fallin' apart with my heart talking out of my head Let your mind take a little back road Just as far as you wanna go Baby, I'll do Whatever you wanna do, Wanna do... You don't have to throw back your pretty pink lemonade shooter, And lean a little closer You don't have to keep on smiling' that smile that's drivin' me wild, And when the night is almost over Meet me in the middle of a moonlit Chevy bench seat And do a little bit of country song, Hanging on... You don't have to keep me fallin'like this But it'd sure be cool if you did. Have a night that you'll never forget And now your standin' in the neon, Lookin' like a high I wanna be on... You don't have to throw back your pretty ...

thumbnail Taylor swift The moment I knew
Dec 4th 2012, 06:52

I do not own anything

Media files:
Taylor swift The moment I knew (application/x-shockwave-flash)
Taylor swift The moment I knew (video/3gpp)
Taylor swift The moment I knew (video/3gpp)
You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions